WordPress Origin Stories, Week 2

That is part of our ongoing celebration of the 20 th Anniversary of WordPress. Aubrey Portwood In 2007, I was provided a job at my school with the enterprise division and was employed to help any individual there (a technical writer) help keep the web page working. Inside my first week, I had them purchased on ditching the hard-coded HTML and CSS templates and as a substitute go for a CMS that I was going to design myself. Let's merely say that was fun-and-all nonetheless turned very exhausting to maintain up. I then acquired down to find a substitute. As a earlier shopper of Movable Variety, I opted to utilize that first, nonetheless the IT division said no on account of some technical restrictions. I then acquired right down to seek for a pure PHP totally different and situated WordPress. I put in it on my netbook and situated it was exactly what we might have preferred! I started developing a branded theme for the division, and we shortly turned the parents everyone on the school was coming to for help with their internet sites. Why? On account of WordPress was easy as compared with hard-coded HTML and CSS! This led to many upgrades to the distinctive theme and th...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOM AND JERRY Official 4K ULTRA HD NEW 2021 watch download full video online

My Top 5 Sales Reports on HubSpot

AutomateWoo v5.5.17 + Addons